Sunday, March 2, 2014

House of Cards

I am obsessed with the Netflix Original series House of Cards. I watched the whole second season like a marathon. I am so distraught because my life was consumed by House of Cards and now it's over. It's amazing how in today's day and age people actually get attached to shows and almost consume their life with it as if it were actually their life. House of Cards was a political show that I grew attached to because I love politics and it's consumed my whole life and studies. Just from watching the show I feel more confident that I want to persue politics as a profession. It sounds crazy but I feel like I get a high off of politicsl debating and I love it. I cannot wait to see where my life takes me.... Just a random thought as my mind wanders after the completion of the show

1 comment:

  1. I love this show too! I can't believe this season. It was crazy. I didn't think it could get better than last season but it did!

    ReplyDelete