Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Writers Block

Today I was quite embarrassed. I was writing a paper for my Western Democracy class and it was on How the Liberal Party imploded between 1910 and 1914 in England, and I completely blanked. I kept confusing myself and I had no idea what I was trying to say. It is interesting because I learned in Professor Michaud's class the other day that writer's block is caused by so many things. For example, some people are too focused on the audience, others are to afraid to make a mistake, others are concerned with punctuation. I had never taken the time to analyze why some people other than myself suffer from writers block and it interested me. Sometimes you don't realize how much of your life influences your writing and your education.

No comments:

Post a Comment