Thursday, March 13, 2014

High Point University

For my spring break I decided to visit my best friend for her 21st birthday. She goes to High Point University in North Carolina. I had always imagined it to be nice but I was amazed to actually witness it first hand. On campus all inclusive to students is an arcade, a 5 star steakhouse restaurant, 4 smaller restaurants, a movie theatre, 3 Starbucks, a subway, and a chick filay. I was also informed that students can have up to 3 cars and most usually do. How amazing! What a difference in educations.

1 comment:

  1. It's almost not fair haha, I've visited other schools where even the dorms are amazing, and the fact that they can use their meal plan at Starbucks and suck blows my mind. can you follow my blog it isn't updated on the classes website https://medium.com/@ms_momo16

    ReplyDelete